Mpact Girls Clubs
When we started this ministry 2006, it was known then as “Missionette’s Clubs”. We are now the Mpact Girls which consist of 6 clubs.
- Rainbow’s – 3 & 4 year-old girls and boys
- Noah’s Ark provides an exciting theme for the Bible stories, crafts, full-color activity pages, and games for this preschool club. Rainbows add colorful animal badges to their vests as they complete requirements for the achievement program. Units can be completed in 4 weeks. Only nine units need to be completed each year.
- Daisy club Kindergarten
- Darcy, Diana, and Dorie (paper dolls) help Daisies make life applications from the Bible stories and principles they learn. Daisies earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program. Four-week units allow visitors to fit in right away. Club sponsors and girls select the nine units they want to complete during the year.
- Prims club 1st & 2nd grade
- Megan, Carmen, Kim, and Tonya guide Prims through life-application stories as the girls learn biblical principles. The Discovery Box stores lesson-related objects to be displayed during lesson time to make learning even more fun. Prims earn colorful badges depicting these club characters as they complete requirements for the achievement program. Units can be completed in 4 weeks. Only 18 units need to be completed in 2 years
- Stars club 3rd – 5th grade*
- Girls make their way up the Stairway of the Stars achievement program as they complete units in the four worlds: The World of Truth (basic Christian doctrine), The World Around You (missions), The World About You (activities), and The World Within You (character development). Memorization, projects, and Bible reading are all a part of completing the achievement program as an Honor Star. Four-week units are supplemented with projects and Adventures.
- Friends club 6th – 8th grade*
- Sixth- through Eighth-Grade GirlsFriends Club provides discussion-oriented lessons to continue the Titus 2 principle of women mentoring young girls. Topics of study include the sanctity of life, accountability, commitment to Christ, life-controlling problems, purity, and choices. Units are made up of six lessons. Projects and Adventures add to each unit. The completion of unit requirements and Bible reading make a girl eligible to be a Friends Graduate.
- Girls Only club 9th – 12th grade**
- Ninth- through Twelfth-Grade GirlsGirls Only Club gives girls a place to grow in God. Discussion-oriented units include women in ministry, college and career, truth, dating, pro-life vs. pro-choice, and attitude. Six-lesson units are complemented with projects and Adventures. Completion of unit requirements and Bible reading make a girl eligible to be a Girls Only Graduate.
* Three-year program
** Four-year program
“Always think about what is true, what things are noble, right and pure. Think about what is lovely and worthy of respect. If anything is excellent or worthy of praise, think on these things.”